As we know cyanogen 12.1 is rolling on Yureka and Yureka plus. If you are using Yureka on stock (Android 4.4.4 KitKat) the follow instructions given and get official cyanogen 12.1 update.
- No need to root your phone.
- It will not void your warranty.
- You will get all official updates in future.
- It will erase you all data in phone.
- Watch video to understand steps in better way.
- Desktop/Laptop running on windows operating system.
- Yureka Plus running Android 4.4.4 Kitkat.
- Data cable.
- First download zip file (684 MB) and extract it in a folder. Click here to download.
- Go to setting ->about phone then click 7 times on build number. It will turn on your developer’s option.
- Now open developer’s option and turn on USB debugging.
- Power off your smartphone.
- Now press and hold volume up key and connect your phone via USB cable. It will boot you in fast boot mode.
- Open the extracted folder and double click on flash. You will get a window.
- Just follow onscreen instructions.
- Startup will take about 10 to 15 Minutes so wait for it.
Special Credit- Mr. Pranav for making Great video.
Comment down your queries and I’ll give you the answer possible.